Saturday 29 June 2013

Fun with OPI deutsch you want me baby and GOSH Galaxy

Okay ,so I went on vacation and forgot to post here, so I am in the hotel and posting what I did to my nails last week while my niece was here. She had never seen striping tape before so I decided to show her using OPI deutsch you want me baby (which I bought purely because my grampy is German, and it reminded me of when we spoke in German together when I was young, so I have never worn it since I bought it) and GOSH Galaxy, because SPACE!

I wasn't sure that they went good together, but sometimes I just like to try things to see how it will end up.

Natural light- flash

It was weird, but I liked it. Although my thumb finally caught on something and I had to cut it down to nothing when it tore in half.

OPI deutsch you want me baby is actually wonderful, sometimes with OPI shimmers you get a really streaky look, but this didn't have that at all, it just went on and was a lovely bright shiny orange. I know the picture doesn't look orange, but it is really. I used two coats, but I only needed that because I did them really thin. The formula was great in this one, and now I want to use it again.

Shade 
I wanted to add in a shade picture because I think Galaxy is amazing and I wanted to show just how different it looks when it is shining to when it isn't. It's an almost bronze base with tons of glitter in it. Mostly you will see the gold, silver and blue in it, but there is green, pink and purple in there too. It is an amazing mix of colours that manages to pull it all off when put together.


Fluorescent Light

I feel like this one matches the real life colour the best, I found it grew on me a lot in the two days I wore it, and I feel that these are both lovely polishes.

Okay back to relaxing for me, I will post my vacation nails when I get back!

- Anna

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment