Saturday 15 June 2013

OPI Couture de Minnie nails

So I couldn't resist picking up the other ones from the OPI Couture de Minnie, well all but the liquid sand. I feel like there is a limit to how much liquid sand I have, so I was content to ignore it. 

I didn't want 100% Minnie nails so I used OPI Royal Rajah Ruby on my pointer, middle, and pinkie fingers. I added the pink glitter from OPI Minnie Style on top.
Natural Light - shade

Minnie Style only had three different glitters in it, pink and white hexes and white squares. I think I just got caught up when I  bought it as I don't really think it is anything special. I used the white hexes from Minnie Style on my thumb, which has Innie Minnie Mightie Bow under it. 

Natural Light - low sun

Innie Minnie Mightie Bow is 100% worth it, it is this amazing pretty red, with pink shimmer in it. It is totally lovely and the application was really nice. I only did two coats and I really could have gotten away with one. I used OPI alpine snow to freehand all the things on my ring finger. 

Natural Light - low sun

I still have to try OPI A Definite Moust-Have, but over all I am really happy with Innie Minnie Mightie Bow. I love how bright it is, and the pink shimmer is just a huge bonus.

- Anna

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. You captured the Minnie spirit to perfection in these nails! It must have taken some time so place those glitters, but it was well worth it cause it looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! ^_^ It actually didn't take that long to place the glitter, it was harder to make the bow for me because I kept making one side bigger than I would have to make the other side bigger :p

      Delete